Leading With Healthy Empathy And Good Boundaries
In this episode of the How To Plant A Healthy Church podcast, Trisha Taylor shares on the role of empathy in leading a church.
Helping Vineyard churches fulfill their God-given call to multiply.
- Trisha Taylor Ferment Podcast Episode
- The Leader’s journey by Jim Herrington, Trisha Taylor and R. Robert Creech
- Edwin Friedman’s Theory of Differentiated Leadership Made Simple
- A Failure of Nerve by Edwin Friedman
- Generation to Generation: Family Process in Church and Synagogue by Edwin Friedman
- Leadership in Turbulent Times by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- Multiply Vineyard Summit – February 4 & 5
About the Guest
Trisha Taylor is a counselor, author, consultant and speaker based in Houston, TX. As a counselor she works with individuals, couples and families and seeks to provide a safe space where people who are hurting or confused can find God’s grace and wisdom. Trisha also co-authored the book “The Leader’s Journey: Accepting the Call to Personal and Congregational Transformation”, which challenges leaders to see their congregations as living systems and to respond to leadership challenges with emotional maturity, leading as Jesus did, from the inside out.
Liking what you’re hearing?
Find resources at www.multiplyvineyard.org/podcast and subscribe wherever you get your podcasts: