Interns – Residential & Non-Residential
- Longmont, Colorado
Website Vineyard Longmont
Are you interested in an Internship which will propel you into greater ministry skills while learning to operate freely within the Kingdom of God?
We have been involved with raising up and mentoring dozens of interns of all ages and experience levels. God called my husband and I to plant our second church in Longmont, Colorado (between Boulder and Fort Collins) last year. This will be our second year of internship for this church, dates Sept 2021 through July 2022). Here are some specifics:
* Internship is unpaid; you receive intensive training and ministry experience. If you live on-site, rent is due monthly. Interns are expected to work part-time in Longmont to cover their expenses.
* You’ll get a close-up look at church-planting and developing new ministries from the ground up
* Training in theology, spiritual gifts, administration, teamwork, and much more
* We do a weekly food outreach, delivering to low-income neighborhoods (speaking Spanish is helpful but not necessary)
* If you choose to be a Residential Intern, rent is $400/month for room & utilities (limited room reservations are first come, first serve)
We shape Internships around your particular gifts, talents, experiences and interests (past Internships have included: worship & sound, children, pastoral, finance & admin, creative music & art, missions, youth, communications and more).
If you are interested or want to find out more, please contact me (email@example.com) with questions or to apply. Feel free to visit our website to learn more about the Vineyard Longmont (www.vineyardlongmont.org).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org